About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
This BLOG is FREE!... YES... FREE!... It is Especially for the Smart GP Registrars,... Who Feel Like the 'Little NEMO' Lost within the Deep Blue Ocean...... To Support Each Other and Be Creative... Above All, TO BE SUCCESSFUL in CSA... Woo-Hoo!.... In short.... FOR THE GP REGISTRARS --- BY THE GP REGISTRARS...... I'm HEMA -- In short, I am a Doctor, Jewellery Designer, Blogger --> All by Passion... (Founder of www.royalamore.com - For Fashion With A Mission).. I have grabbed every opportunity to make mistakes in this Blog! I warn you! I am not a Grammar Guru!... ALL THE ARTICLES ARE FREE... YES, FREE...You can Use it... Fax it... Print it... Share it... The Choice is Endless:-)... This Blog is NOT for Gossiping... Whingeing... or Complaining... As They Put Your Precious Creative Attention on the Problem..... Above All...If You Are Struggling Alone and Need Some Extra Support for Your Exam Preparation... Please Email Me... I Will Certainly Try My Best to Help You... I Mean It Truly From My Heart!... To Your Success :-) Hema xoxo.

Sunday 1 July 2012

CSA EXAM WITH FORREST GUMP :-)

Hellooo Friend!!!

Hema Here!

Give me a Biggg Hi5!

Take CSA with Forrest Gump! 

 

Lets Watch this all time Favourite, Great Movie on CSA mode!!





First of All....

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
Do you agree? 
I can hear you shouting - "Yes, Hema - I Do"!
Thats the exact way we got to think about our 'Thirteen Unique Cases' in  CSA.

I would say, "CSA is like a box of chocolates. We never know what we're going to get'' 


Next...

Forrest Gump: "My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on."

How true?
It is a vital mindset to have during CSA.
We cannot afford to dwell on what happened in the last case.
It is not worth thinking about a case for more than 10 minutes!
We got to move on....


Next...

[Forrest has just graduated from college]

Recruit Officer: Have you given any thought to your future, son?Forrest Gump: "Thought"?

Thats How we all think about CSA in our ST1.

Don't we?
Welllll, I did :-( 
I am being honest here, right!

But the truth is -
We have to Prepare for it from Day 1 of our training.
It is a steep learning curve!

Start Loving Roger Neighbour and Liz Moulton earlier on...
(You know what I mean)


Next...

Jenny Curran: Can I have a ride?

Pickup-Truck Driver: Where are you going?


Jenny Curran: I don't care.


Does it sound familiar?
Have you ever answered like Jenny when talking with the GP Trainer?
We should have a CLARITY of what we want to gain during our training.
We should have a 'Plan of Action' every Monday morning before we sit on our chair.

Intention makes Action ---> Action makes Habit.

Beware!  
I warn You!
You Can Achieve Whatever You Intend :-)


Next...

Dorothy Harris: Are you coming along?

Young Forrest Gump: Mama said not to be taking rides from strangers.
Dorothy Harris: This is the bus to school.

Young Forrest Gump: I'm Forrest, Forrest Gump. Dorothy Harris: I'm Dorothy Harris.
Young Forrest Gump: Well, now we ain't strangers anymore.
Yes!

Form a Buddy Group to practise CSA.
Remember,

Consistent Practise makes it Perfect.

Next...
Jenny Curran: Forrest, I'm sick.

Forrest Gump: Do you have a cough due to cold?

Sounds Familiar?
Yes, Plan your questions relevant to what patients saying.
Follow them closely to grab the CUES -

Both Verbal and Non Verbal Cues... 
Next...
Forrest Gump: Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.
Yes, Have a way-Your Own, Comfortable Normal way...
  
(Mrs. Gump: What's normal anyways?)
Next...
Mrs. Gump: Remember what I told you, Forrest.

You're no different than anybody else is.

Did you hear what I said, Forrest?

You're the same as everybody else.

You are no different.

PrincipalYour boy's... Different, Miz Gump. His IQ's 75.


Mrs. Gump: Well, we're all different, Mr. Hancock. There must be something that can be done?

Yes, We can do Something!
Only If We Know What We Need!
Please Get Help! 
From Everybody You come across -
Colleagues, Trainers, other GPs, nurses etc, etc. 
Sooner is Better!
Next...
Jenny Curran:   [hearing that Forrest is going to Vietnam]
Listen, you promise me something, OK?
Just if you're ever in trouble, don't be brave.
You just run, OK?

Just run away.

I can hear you saying 'WHAT'!
Of Course, We don't need to run in CSA!
Unless, It is for the loo...

We donot need to run away from our fears, ignorance...

Face them...
If in trouble, acknowledge it.
Speak out your thoughts.
Share your dilemmas -
Ethical, Legal dilemmas, Uncertainty, etc, etc...

Next...No, Finally... 
Forrest Gump: What's my destiny, Mama?

Mrs. Gump: You're gonna have to figure that out for yourself.

Yes,

YOU are the FUTURE...
Choice is YOURS :-)

Keep Interacting!
You are not Alone....

To Your Success,

Hema xoxo.


P.S.
    I 'd love to hear from You...
    Share your Comments ---> Sign Up!  
    Go Ahead, Its FREE - Share it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

GO AHEAD, ADD IN YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS!
NOT ONLY WILL YOU LEARN SOMETHING BY DOING IT, BUT EVERYONE ELSE IN THE BLOG WILL LOVE YOU FOR SHARING IT!
JOIN WITH US - THE GPR SMARTGROUP :-)