About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
This BLOG is FREE!... YES... FREE!... It is Especially for the Smart GP Registrars,... Who Feel Like the 'Little NEMO' Lost within the Deep Blue Ocean...... To Support Each Other and Be Creative... Above All, TO BE SUCCESSFUL in CSA... Woo-Hoo!.... In short.... FOR THE GP REGISTRARS --- BY THE GP REGISTRARS...... I'm HEMA -- In short, I am a Doctor, Jewellery Designer, Blogger --> All by Passion... (Founder of www.royalamore.com - For Fashion With A Mission).. I have grabbed every opportunity to make mistakes in this Blog! I warn you! I am not a Grammar Guru!... ALL THE ARTICLES ARE FREE... YES, FREE...You can Use it... Fax it... Print it... Share it... The Choice is Endless:-)... This Blog is NOT for Gossiping... Whingeing... or Complaining... As They Put Your Precious Creative Attention on the Problem..... Above All...If You Are Struggling Alone and Need Some Extra Support for Your Exam Preparation... Please Email Me... I Will Certainly Try My Best to Help You... I Mean It Truly From My Heart!... To Your Success :-) Hema xoxo.

Sunday 1 July 2012

CSA SUCCESS MESSAGE FROM OUR PRESIDENT, RCGP.

Hellooo Friend!



Hema Here!


Wowww! I can't Believe this!

Message for You from our RCGP President!

PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM OUR PRESIDENT, DR HEATH JUST FOR YOU & YOUR SUCCESS IN CSA!








Never doubt that you can pass the CSA!
Just be Yourself. 
Never treat the patient as an actor, because if you do, you will begin to act yourself and your consultation will become a charade.
Believe in yourself as a doctor and in each of your patients. 
Listen carefully and Try to really imagine each of their predicaments. 
Each one has come to you for help. 
You can do it!

Good Luck!


Iona.

Dr. Iona Heath,
President, Royal College of General Practitioners.





Hi Friend!
Me Again,


I thank our beloved President, Dr Iona Heath on behalf of you all for her personal success message for us.



Few Short Yet the Most Powerful Sentences You need!
Thank You So Much , Dr Heath.



To Your Success,
Hema xoxo.


P.S.

    I 'd love to hear from You...
    Share your Comments ---> Sign Up!  
    Go Ahead, Its FREE - Share it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

GO AHEAD, ADD IN YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS!
NOT ONLY WILL YOU LEARN SOMETHING BY DOING IT, BUT EVERYONE ELSE IN THE BLOG WILL LOVE YOU FOR SHARING IT!
JOIN WITH US - THE GPR SMARTGROUP :-)