About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
This BLOG is FREE!... YES... FREE!... It is Especially for the Smart GP Registrars,... Who Feel Like the 'Little NEMO' Lost within the Deep Blue Ocean...... To Support Each Other and Be Creative... Above All, TO BE SUCCESSFUL in CSA... Woo-Hoo!.... In short.... FOR THE GP REGISTRARS --- BY THE GP REGISTRARS...... I'm HEMA -- In short, I am a Doctor, Jewellery Designer, Blogger --> All by Passion... (Founder of www.royalamore.com - For Fashion With A Mission).. I have grabbed every opportunity to make mistakes in this Blog! I warn you! I am not a Grammar Guru!... ALL THE ARTICLES ARE FREE... YES, FREE...You can Use it... Fax it... Print it... Share it... The Choice is Endless:-)... This Blog is NOT for Gossiping... Whingeing... or Complaining... As They Put Your Precious Creative Attention on the Problem..... Above All...If You Are Struggling Alone and Need Some Extra Support for Your Exam Preparation... Please Email Me... I Will Certainly Try My Best to Help You... I Mean It Truly From My Heart!... To Your Success :-) Hema xoxo.

Tuesday 22 May 2012

DE-CLUTTER BEFORE YOUR CSA EXAM!

Helloooo Friend!!!

Hema Here!
Give me a Biggg Hi 5!
This Blog may sound a bit like Counselling..

But I Believe Psychology places a Vital Role in passing CSA.

A lion(ess) cannot hunt while licking on its wounds!
Recently, I realised that I have been hoarding lots and lots of unnecessary things, both physically and psychologically, in my house and in my mind.
I am sure you might have realised at some point in your life like that.
These Clutters are Energy-Draining,

Holding us back and not allowing us to Grow and Shine.


Remember:

You get One Chance. One life. Make it Matter.

Make it work for you in precisely the way that you envision NOW, not later.

This is important to realise while preparing for CSA.

It is the right time to de-clutter the unwanted baggages and feel free and light not only physically but also in mind.
Think about the clutters such as:
1. Physical stuffs - dresses that donot fit anymore, unread books, etc.
2. Virtual stuffs -  fear, unnecessary anger, parasitic relationships, one way friendships, self destructing jealousy, anger, greed etc.


Imagine.....














How free and light You Feel if we unclutter those unnecessary loads?
It's YOUR LIFE...

Consciously Choose What You Want to Have :-)

According to the Law of Mother Nature,

The Emptiness will be filled with Peace and Inner Strength.
It is very important to feel the Inner Peace while working on something Important like CSA.
Have an ideal, blissful environment to prepare  for the big exam.
Let your family and friends know about this important factor.


Have a ' DO NOT DISTURB ' sign. (No Kidding Here).
Enjoy the Zen like Feeling and Kick Start your Preparation for CSA...
and GUESS what? 

SUCCESS will be YOURS Always :-) Hoorayyy!



Wowww!! Give me a Bigggg Hi5 again!!!!







You are not alone!





Be the first to receive the FREE life changing updates, Tips from Toppers, CSA Examiners and to be a Successful Registrar!


To Your Success,
Hema xoxo.


P.S

Please Add in Your Valuable Comments ! Join in!

I'd love to hear from you!






No comments:

Post a Comment

GO AHEAD, ADD IN YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS!
NOT ONLY WILL YOU LEARN SOMETHING BY DOING IT, BUT EVERYONE ELSE IN THE BLOG WILL LOVE YOU FOR SHARING IT!
JOIN WITH US - THE GPR SMARTGROUP :-)