About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
This BLOG is FREE!... YES... FREE!... It is Especially for the Smart GP Registrars,... Who Feel Like the 'Little NEMO' Lost within the Deep Blue Ocean...... To Support Each Other and Be Creative... Above All, TO BE SUCCESSFUL in CSA... Woo-Hoo!.... In short.... FOR THE GP REGISTRARS --- BY THE GP REGISTRARS...... I'm HEMA -- In short, I am a Doctor, Jewellery Designer, Blogger --> All by Passion... (Founder of www.royalamore.com - For Fashion With A Mission).. I have grabbed every opportunity to make mistakes in this Blog! I warn you! I am not a Grammar Guru!... ALL THE ARTICLES ARE FREE... YES, FREE...You can Use it... Fax it... Print it... Share it... The Choice is Endless:-)... This Blog is NOT for Gossiping... Whingeing... or Complaining... As They Put Your Precious Creative Attention on the Problem..... Above All...If You Are Struggling Alone and Need Some Extra Support for Your Exam Preparation... Please Email Me... I Will Certainly Try My Best to Help You... I Mean It Truly From My Heart!... To Your Success :-) Hema xoxo.

Monday 2 July 2012

ARE 2000 VIEWS BETTER THAN 10,000 VIEWS???

Hellooo Friend,


Hema Here!


Wowww!


I can't believe!


2000  ViEwS  In  FiVe  wEeKs!!!!


Are >2000 views better than >10,000 views ???


What do you think?


I think it is BETTER.

Recently, I got a letter from Medscape (emedicine) saying that >10,000 views for one of my articles called Cholecystitis!


I was not really happy like I am now. (Honestly). 


I am over the moon, now.... 


Because I am a part of your CSA preparation group! 


That's exactly what I want to do!


To be with you when you are taking this ordeal!





Yes, I am Delighted!   Woo - hooo!

Crossed over   2000   Views !!!

That too in 5 weeks,   Yes, You read correctly!


2000  ViEwS  In  FiVe  wEeKs!!!!

Viewers all over from UK, USA, Canada, Mexico, India, Russia, Germany, Spain, France, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Thailand, Taiwan! 

Woohoo!


Many of you are on holiday!  Hoorayyy!


I can see the stats!


How Amazing!!!


Thank you so much!


Give me a Bigggg Hi5 again!


I Should Stop Keep Checking! (Early OCD!)








Some Of Your Email Testimonials :-) 

1. Thanks Hema, I hope you & csa smart group members will carry on staying in our group, giving this invaluable tips when you qualify next month - Dr. Awin.

2. Congratulations for your great success. It is very nice to see the blog you have started to help CSA takers especially IMG graduates. I am one of those trainees from the xxxx struggling to get through this exam. I gave 2 attempts till now with fail. Awaiting to get the news from deanery about my possible extension. Your help and advice are very useful for me and would like to talk to you if that is ok with you. Could you give your phone number and tell me the best time to call you? - Dr BG.


3. Thanks Hema - These are really informative tips for GPs in Practice. A*** and Me need to prepare for CSA again as I don1t know this super Knowledge - Dr SK. 

4. Hema, Wish we had somebody wrote like this when we took the exam...Dr IS. 

5. Very Useful points, Powerful words. Thanks for sharing, Hema - Dr AH.
 


*** YOU ARE MOST WELCOME, FRIENDS! ***


It filled my Heart!


I am proud to be a small part of this Big Ripple Effect!


Thank you for being a part of it by sharing our articles with your friends and junior GP registrars (little Nemos!)

Keep interacting!!!  


You are not alone....


TO READ MORE, CLICK-
http://csasmartgroup.com/?p=280



To Your Success,


Hema xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GO AHEAD, ADD IN YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS!
NOT ONLY WILL YOU LEARN SOMETHING BY DOING IT, BUT EVERYONE ELSE IN THE BLOG WILL LOVE YOU FOR SHARING IT!
JOIN WITH US - THE GPR SMARTGROUP :-)