One of our CSA Preparation Buddies!
Nonetheless, below are some additional tips that you may wish to consider:
1. Ask an ST3 who has passed the CSA to come along to one or two of your small group CSA practice session.
2. When you role play with colleagues CSA practice cases, try with a cut off of 9 minutes (rather than 10 minutes as in the CSA).
3. Try and undertake a practice CSA course in Croydon itself (or when the CSA moves to the new RCGP premises, to the new building/CSA centre).
Final top tip is a personal preference, and worked for me, but may not suit your consultation style.
Hiiii, It's Meeee,
TIPS for Success !
You can get Bruno's book -
Do you want More Tips from Bruno?
Follow the link -
If you don't have the access, still there are 2 options!
1. Google 'Bruno Rushforth csa' - Click the third on the list.
2. Look under June Topics - Bruno's Tips on GPOnline.
I have attached it as a separate blog -